ABOUT THE AMPHITHEATRE
The Paul Cluver forest amphitheatre is the only venue of its kind in the Western Cape. Beautifully built into the natural landscape surrounded by towering eucalyptus trees, the intimate space provides one of the most unique experiences of a live performance you can have anywhere on earth. The amphitheatre has a maximum capacity of 600, ensuring the the entire audience has access to a golden circle ticket at general admission costs.
Things to note prior to your visit:
• Seating is general admission on a first-come, first-served basis. Arrive
early if there is a big group of you to ensure you can find seats together.
(Gates for all evening events in the 2017/18 Season will open at 5:30 pm.)
• Be considerate of not taking up too much space to allow room for your
fellow concert goers to enjoy the event in comfort. Event staff reserve the
right to request that your party uses less space.
• You are welcome to bring you own food to our events, but there will also
be a selection of food vendors!
• No own alcohol is permitted within the venue, but award-winning Paul
Cluver Wine will be for sale as well as Cluver Jack cider and Triggerfish
• Wine glasses are available (for keeps or return) at R25 a glass.
• Bring cushions, blankets and warm clothes as the theatre is outdoors and
can get chilly in the evening.
• The event goes ahead come rain or shine so please plan accordingly.
• No pets allowed on site due to the venue being situated within a nature
• No folding chairs are allowed within the main arena as these can impair
the view of other attendees.
• There are designated smoking areas outside of the main arena.
Our events take place in peak fire season so please dispose of any
cigarettes with utmost care.
• No members of the public are allowed on the stage area.
• Please switch off your cell phones during the performance.
• Bring a torch with you to help you find your car at the end of the
• Ample parking is available just a few minutes from the
amphitheatre - please bear in mind it is in a field and can be muddy at times.
• Children pay full ticket price unless otherwise advertised.
• There are ample toilets but no disabled facilities.
• Attending this event is at your own risk. Thembalitsha, De Rust Estate and Paul Cluver Wines will not be responsible for any loss or damages to your person or property.
For further information contact the venue at: firstname.lastname@example.org | +27 21 844 0605
The Hope@PaulCluver Amphitheatre is located at Paul Cluver Wines, De Rust Estate, Elgin - 45 mins east of Cape Town International Airport in the Overberg district. Paul Cluver Wines has a clear sign posted on the N2 highway approximately 5km from Grabouw (heading towards Hermanus). The turn-in is next to the Kromco pack sheds.